Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Trasvestis Shows Las Vegas

MP News incotra the cast and director of Just Married


In a press conference for a few close friends we met in Space Alitalia large group that put up the latest film by Luca Lucini" Just Married ". A cast that, see it all together, looks more like an association that could be called 'new generation of Italian cinema'.

The first question is for Crescentini and his character:" The character I play is nothing more than social climber, someone who wants the good life at all costs, even scarifying feelings. And pushing obsessively to such a life there has always been a strong mother that he kept repeating: love and money are always passes.
's character falls in love with Carolina magistrate nerd played by Filippo Nigro: "In me c ' is a beautiful percentualona nerdaggine of which is also found in my character, so to be honest I have not even had to struggle just to put myself in these clothes. "
The Crescentini steps in and says:" When you're a person much built as it is my character and see someone so simple and true tenderness you have to try and enjoy it. "

appears in the film by Luca Lucini, betraying the confidentiality and little desire to return to the big screen that features a few years, the legendary Renato Pozzetto. Of course the director must not have been a walk convince him: "I had to woo him a lot 'Renato, and I must say that the effort to make this a comedy that works is very level and due to the size and caliber of the actors who play even minor roles with few lines. I went home to convince him of cockpit, and I'm really happy to have him back on the scene back into the game. "

The character of Gabriella Pession is, like many things in "Just Married" overloaded and mannered: "My character is over the top with much Paris Hilton and Beyonce in its construction. But to tell the truth I have also inspired other people to leave you guessing where the name ...".

The director seems to have been inspired by the classic Italian comedy: "More than a reference to some or film scene was exactly my own attitude. I always liked the Italian comedy a lot, and I am convinced that today we can invigorate modernizing them by setting aside the complex of inferiority towards the foreign film that we carry with us. If the characters are well written, and interpret them are great actors can come out from the stereotype of sun specks that our cinema carries around, and the characters have depth and humanity as well. "

In a film about marriage more glossy print can not escape being a question about this social institution-sentimental, and the various actors cast their say.
Isabella Ragonese, "I will never marry."
Francesco Montanari: "I'm getting married at age 90, if c'arrivo, Greece. I, you and the sea. "
Gabriella Pession:" I find that the bureaucratic organization is terrific and, at most I could go into a place and get married like that, at the time. So I could only marry in Las Vegas. "
Moran Atias:" I hope to find a person to share life and get married. "
Argentero Luca (just tie the knot with her colleague Myriam Catania):" Faith in the hand gives me a great feeling, I, unlike my unfortunate colleagues (ride ndr) I believe that marriage is a very important institution, and that coincides with luck, I had to find someone to share the rest of their lives. "
Dario Bandiera, who entertained everyone present during the mini- press conference: "Okay but not the case, Luke is a quiet guy, brings peace to everyone on the set, we are a bunch of fools. As for me I like being married and cohabit, but better because if we let ourselves do not owe give nothing, and then I can go with whoever seems to me, I like the equal relationship. "
Filippo Nigro:" Although I'm happily married, although I do not wear a wedding ring on my hand because I find that is wrong, let me seem to be a butcher. "
Carolina Crescentini:" I will never marry because they want to know if my partner will be with me in 30 years or not, I find going through. "

Lucini, spurred by these as to why had not raised the bar of a comedy film made more sophisticated, says: "My first goal was to make a comic film and popular. I find it a great honor that we are able to laugh the grocery store CEO of a company. It is an attempt to bring a certain kind of audience to a play that no longer exists. "

could not miss a thought for Michele Placido, who played great in" Just Married ", which is not present, and as the director has convinced after cockpit, even a leader like him: "I was sure that going over the top the film would have bought more strength and originality. I thought you explain this to Placido and convince him to accept a character like that would be an undertaking. But he understood me immediately, when I made a reference to Nino Manfredi, bad, dirty and bad. Then he found himself very well on the set with the rest of the cast, Luke, Pannofino, Lunetta Savino and created a climate really fair. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment