Monday, October 26, 2009

Aaron Diaz Desnudo Fake

star Asia Argento meets the public


Asia Argento appeared self-confident and less dirty girl how you painted the usual. Featuring un'autoironia really abnormal and witty in reply, and wink.
It is presented as an encounter with the audience, moderated by Mario Sesti, in which he retraced his career, focusing also on the direction and future.

What was presented as a bad girl is showing today as a 34 year old any, ways to make rock-star style have made room for the modern mom who sports a radiant and happy: "At the movies I have often played roles extreme I'm really enjoying it. But it was not me. "And in fact she is different, all right if it is." I was stuck for a long time in those roles. It 'was my choice. I liked to explore. Guilt of shyness. I am deeply shy, a little 'hermit, I go home soon. So, when I went to make films, I wanted to explore. I'm still shy. Look, my sweaty palms. "

A shot to the heart to her fans?

Today maybe his head moviegoer, who grew up on bread, blood and cinema, is projected greater effort in building a career, and above all his credibility behind the camera. Indeed, the works she signed so far have not attracted the favor of critics and audiences, to "Scarlet Diva", which has often been killed, said: "I was 23 and I wanted to tell that story, it was a matter of life or death, as happens when you're young . I wanted to make that movie at all costs, was a rage that I wanted to leave. Now I can hardly see him, is like a childhood memoir, with all the imperfections of adolescence. In Italy it was not very popular, there was the sense of humor and many have thought but he took me seriously. But the criticisms have helped me. "

director's career has always recommended it to him his father: "The actors are terrible people, you should do director "(Dario Argento). And on his approach to acting reveals an interesting background about his performance in" Palombella Rossa "Nanni Moretti:" He drove around the scene two thousand times. Later I realized that he did it with everyone. But then, I had 14 years, I thought he did it only with me. And I began to think that really did not do that job for me. "

And heavy on his family art, which counts in his family tree as close as directors, actors, producers, she points out that it is not a letter: 'It is true that filgia art, but I always had to make myself a bunch like that. Incessantementa work since I was 9 years.

short, the determination and tenacity of Asia and we all know, more or less, we have learned to appreciate, or support, does not seem completely dormant. Perhaps she should remember most of realizing that his own hand, this has always been characterized by avoiding the specter of oblivion and approval.

0 comments:

Post a Comment